What is the party before the wedding called?

When the bride and all of her girl friends / the groom and all of his guy friends, get together and party?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Party Before Wedding

• Debra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you know, i have been in the wedding planning business for years and i have seen strippers or strip club bachelor parties be the demise of more than one relationship. i am sorry this happened to you, but it is better to know in advance that this man thinks that if he has a good enough reason, it is okay to cheat on you. all of what took place there was infidelity and is not okay just because it was a bachelor party and with strippers instead of a personal lover. if he would do this now and not care, he will do it agaiin when his next friend gets married and they all throw his bach party. it is always a big deal when one member of a relationship does sexual things with another personl. he would see the big deal about it if it were you who had been licking up that cream off some guy. you are right that this was all very disrespectful to you and your relationship together and as a parent, extremely inappropriate behavior for him. if you cannot get past it then you should call off the wedding and go your way. it will destroy your relationship if you go through with the wedding because it will come back to haunt you over the years. you may never be able to feel you can trust him. but it is up to you to know if you can forgive him totally and go ahead with the wedding or if you really need to just see that he is not on the same page with you and move on.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the party before the wedding called?

When the bride and all of her girl friends / the groom and all of his guy friends, get together and party?

Source(s): party wedding called: https://shortly.im/3Y5oX
  • 7 years ago

in the UK we call it the STAG (mens) and HEN (women) parties. some people do it the troditional way which is the night before the wedding which is ridiculous cause they will be spending there wedding day hung over so most people do it a week or 2 before their wedding.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Bridal Party when all of the friends Get together and also The bachelor Party when the Guys get togther

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Bachelor party

• 7 years ago

bachelor party for the groom, bachelorette party for the bride

In some countries it's a stag party or a hen party.

• 7 years ago

Lots of variations

Hen night for girls stag night for guys

Bachelorette, or bachelor party

Stag or stagette

All are well known and I'm sure they're are more depending on where your from (slang)

• 7 years ago

Bachlorette and Bachelor parties.

• Fred F
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Rehearsal Dinner is right before the wedding.

The normal custom in the USA is for the groom

to pay for this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.