Im a moderate, but I believe liberals really believe the things they say, and modern conservatives really dont?

....I've seen plenty of Democrats honestly trying to do things to help the poor, help the infirm get help, guarantee safe working conditions for employees, good schools for children, and what have you....

What passes for "Conservatism" is just a huge dog and pony show to confuse the ignorant and elderly into letting their corporate masters scr** us again and again.

Conservatives don't believe in small government, they raise the size record amounts each time.

They aren't against debt and deficit, they raise them by record amounts each time.

They aren't for "states rights" - they run to the federal courts each time a State makes a law they don't like.

Am I the only one to feel this way, or to see this?

I believe in real conservatism, not these Wall Street shills, in sheeps clothing pretending they give a damned about the Country when they don't.

Wall Street crony hucksterism is NOT conservatism - it's just not!!!!

Favorite Answer

Yep. Exactly.

Both are ruining us. I do not need the government for anything but police and defense. So why would I vote for anything else? I don't even need the fire department myself. I'm the third little pig I guess. What do I need fire services for if my house won't burn? As for poor or medical services, common sense and basic insurance serve me fine.

It seems I am supposed to vote for what others want all the time. I am supposed to vote for their needs, not mine. Why do we even have the vote then?

psychological ailment. word that because of the fact actually each thing on your checklist is something real liberals extremely say on television and in print that maximum liberal responses you get will deny that any liberal thinks any of those issues. something will merely call you an fool for seeing any problem with any of them. evaluate: Liberals actually declare: > increasing the biosphere will do away with existence from the planet > Temperatures almost as heat because of the fact the medieval era are unsurvivable. > the craze that began around the time of the yankee Revolution and which SLOWED via 0.5 around the time of the commercial Revolution grew to become into brought about via the commercial Revolution. > That center documents show an exceedingly vulnerable correlation between temperature strengthen and CO2 concentrations and a almost proper correlation between temperature and photograph voltaic cycle proves CO2 strengthen reasons warming and the photograph voltaic cycle isn't even a ingredient. > That those comparable cores show CO2 stages upward push AFTER warming starts off merely proves that reason FOLLOWS result. > evaluating "yesteryear's" Arctic temperature to "right this moment's" eu temperature is a superb and valid thank you to degree temperature exchange. > in the adventure that your Nineteen Nineties predictions approximately what we would see from 1998-2013 completely ignored THE MARK and you presently admit you're at a loss to describe it - you are the main effective authority. > in the adventure that your Nineteen Nineties predictions approximately what we would see from 1998-2013 got here real IN each element, you're a politically paid-off and carefully discredited hack and liar. notice that the two you DO have self assurance each a sort of issues or you're a "climate exchange denier." there is no center floor.

When I think of politicians using dog & pony shows to trick the ignorant and elderly while simultaneous selling out to corporate masters in between whiny jogs to the courthouse in an effort to engorge an already bloated govt --- I think of liberals.

BTW, the reason you don't see conservatives passing laws to help the poor, enable the infirm, improve working conditions, and save the spotted three toed wombat etc is because....

I'TS NOT THE GOVT' S JOB!

When we do that stuff, we do it privately through civic and religious organizations, so you never hear about our role in it.

• Arnie

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

They seem to have abandoned logic and reason.

They are Advocates of a policy that empowers a strong federal government to enslave its people with the high tax burden incident to the support of extravagant and unnecessary social programs destructive to both the work ethic among the lower class, and the incentive to innovate and succeed among the working people .

***

For real conservatism I look to William F. Buckley who said:

"I would like to electrocute everyone who uses the word 'fair' in connection with income tax policies."

I suppose you will tell me that Buckley was a shill. Of course it wouldn't surprise me if you said that everyone that disagrees with you is a shill

No you aren't the only one. The GOP has almost zero credibility now because they will say anything and do almost anything to get into positions of power, then do what they do best, kneel and lick the shoes of corporations and the wealthy. It is positively disgusting what the GOP has become.

So, you really think that people like Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi really believe the things they say? LOL

I've never seen anything "moderate" from you.

You're a moderate.... Yeah, right!

• bill

LMFAO!! one of your best bullsh!t posts yet!!