Celebrity Crush and handsome boy crush?

Well..Since now i've grown up i have had lots lots of boy crash. 1st thing when i watch movies and i saw the actor and he was really really hot and gorgeous , i love all his actions and characteristics . so am starting to watch all of his movies, interviews and put his photo as my phone background and also computer's background. i know this is crazy but i can't really handle this feeling for my self. so please help me i want to get out of it. i also ever has had a dream about my crush .

alright when i saw handsome guys walking along the street or near by i was like OMG, He's soo hot and i told my friends and they said am absolutely crazy about guys, sometimes i really don't understand my feeling, i felt in love with my teacher too because he's sense of humor and good looking, but just my side he doesn't even know :D Which is sad :(

so please give me some advice to kick this habit off and be as a normal teenager like others.

Glad u answer. Thanks .xoxo

Best Answer

Do what you love. You can "fall in love" with a new boy every week if you want to as long as it doesn't harm other people. By the way, you aren't in "love", you're only infatuated. Just thought to clear that out.

• garnto

David Scotney from Janus Billie Joe Armstrong from green Day Jacoby Shaddix from Papa Roach Hunter Hayes Alexander Ludwig Andy from Black Veil Brides Devon Bostick Gig Morton Mario Maurer

Some times having a crush on someone for a long time is REAL love. It doesn't matter what your friends say it just matters what you feel inside.

That is normal teenager stuff.

Relax.