which is worse watching or reading porn or both?

Please state your reasoning behind your answer. Note I did post this before just in a different section, and I want compare P.O.Vs, because all answers are valid as long as they give a reason.

Favorite Answer

Neither is bad so neither can be worse then the other

The same. One just does the image for you the other u have to think about it. Both watching or reading porn is still cleaner than having sex. Which is why I dont understand why some people who are sexually active (ie. swapping bodily fluids with another person) has the gall to look down on someone watching or reading pornography.

both are the same but reading it is kind of worse. People who have a mental mindset probably aren't thinking about sex with you when the time comes around. they are picturing that back. people who watch porn probably will look at you

Watching is worse, because it uses up more bandwidth.

personally I dont think any is bad. Not even when you are in a relationship.

Probably literature because it isn't visually stimulating.

Both are equally destructive. They both get stuck in your mind. they may dictate what you do, they give you evil desires that can lead to fornication or adulatory. As a Christian i stay away from that. It is sin and it is destructive.

Both, because it triggers unlawful desires to do wicked things.