Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 8 years ago

Where to go for idea/investment advice?

I need help finding an online forum or website that can help guide me through what to do to get my idea to fruition.

Basically, a company called Convergence Energy sells units of solar panels to be owned by you on their solar farm (a remote location to you). If their information is correct, each unit generates about $5,500 a year in energy sales, given to you in a check monthly.

My idea is to get $7,900,000 in investments given to me as a loan and purchase 100 units of panels. Using the money procured from the energy sales per unit (so $5,500 x 100 per year, $550,000) I would pay back the loans given to me to buy the solar panels, while also making a profit off of the remaining cash flow from energy sales.

So basically I need a website that puts me into contact with people who can help me work through an idea like this and make it come to life. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

There is no such website you are looking for as far as I can determine.

But you are talking about a huge investment here. No one is going to give you a multimillion dollar loan to buy a portion of a solar farm. And how much of a cash investment would you have to make? What is the cost of this system per KW of electricity produced? What happens when the actual energy sales are only half of what they projected, then what? Most of these projects are not economically viable without government subsidies and tax credits.

Send me a private email with the details of what you intend to do and I will look this problem over.

Hi,

I've been trading the market for just a few months. My cousin actually told me about this website (http://pennystocks.toptips.org)and/ I signed up immediately after. This is my honest review about their method. I'm not someone who has a lot of time to be researching for ideas because I work many hours. they made it incredibly easy for me to make money in the market. Their reports are easy to read and follow. I've tracked most of the stock ideas that I've received in my e-mail from them and MANY have seen some nice gains after their announcements. I've made a nice profit (55% return on my investment on one, and 112% on the other!) on a couple of suggestions he's given and plan to start trading his ideas a lot more.

For more info: http://pennystocks.toptips.org/

Regards

Nick, get real. You can visit any possible website. As always, they all want to take your money instead of loaning you money. It's always, 'I need some money, could you loan me some'. Never, 'I have plenty of money, do you want to borrow some?'