BOYS ONLY: do you think he might still like me?

Hey boys it might seem vague sorry. Okay so this boy and I used to like each other, we would talk all the time before but when we admitted it to each other I stopped talking to him a few days later. And when he got the hint he stopped calling me over to his area after a while and he would ask my best friend how I was doing and why I didn’t talk to him no more. He did this for about two months (in between those months I had texted him once and it went like how our old 4 hour conversations on the phone went, but he wasn’t able to visit me that week so it went nowhere) and then I had decided to talk to him again today in person like we used to because I missed his presence. So when he saw I was coming to talk to him he started fixing his hair and I said hi _____ < his nick name. He asked for a hug and “said long time no see” and I agreed. At first it was awkward, but then I started joining in his conversation with him and his other two friends that were there and it felt like it used to full of laughs like nothing ever happened. Whenever I would turn to talk to my best friend (who was also there, but talking to someone else) he would walk in front of me and start talking to me again. Also when I had to go he gave me a hug and then he said he was going to leave to so he walked a block with me and my Bffl and his friends followed and then I left. Boys do you think he could still have feelings for me? Thank you to all the helpful answers.

we go to different schools hes in 9th grade and im in 8th but im going to his school next year and he used to always visit me afterschool but had started rarely coming when i stopped talking to him our school is a block away from eachother

Favorite Answer

I would most definitely say so! Just be sure to respect him, and make sure that both of your intentions are clear!