How do I hack Roblox? No noob answers allowed...?

I'm NOT the noob who wants to get unlimited Robux or how to get super speed, I would like to know how to find a memory position of objects and scripts such as 'local Tool = script.Parent;' or such similar locations. If you would like more info of what I am asking, go to the link below. (I asked this same question on Instructables)

http://www.instructables.com/answers/How-do-I-use-...

Reply with an actual answer please.

Favorite Answer

ahh i remember the old days. sadly roblox has made it hard to exploit and its getting harder to make new ones. robuxs hacks never work and speed hacks just crash the server. so until them, am sorry.

Source(s): I used to do it all the time.
  • Erika

Roblox Noob

speed hacking still works if u want to do that just download cheat engine click the comoueter at the top get roblox type in 60 under value and put double then you click the first 2 60's u find without decimals have fun!

Eh, that is plenty extra possibly technical incompetence on the component of Yahoo inflicting assorted postings, in place of hacking. I doubt a superb hacker might waste their time with this internet site---till a Yahell artwork stress member grew to become into merely attempting to feck with you. i've got suggested continually that Yahell artwork stress patrol those boards and screw with human beings.