Which is worse watching or reading porn or both?

Please provide a reasoning behind your answer

• Dee
    Favorite Answer

I would say watching was worse.

You are physically watching two people that have been usually overpaid, to have intercourse, even though they get checked and have to use protection there is still chance of diseases (obviously for them not yourself.)

These are real people and some people would feel that it is a form of cheating as they would never go out to watch people having sex, so why watch it on TV or computers?

Lots of porn films so I have heard, include people that are less 'life like' than real people, people would have high expectations on the human form and might picture their perfect body or partner in the bedroom, when you should be sharing it with your REAL partner, that could be perfect if you don't add images that aren't achieveable.

I wouldn't class 'reading' racey or x-rated novels or stories as porn.

Reading it, you put your own imagination and twist on things to suit your needs. It could even be of 'use' to help add passion to a relationship without the emotional and physical expectations.

Porn doesn't appeal to me.

2

Source(s): Girls Alone Live Webcam - http://CamGz.com/?CORa
  • Fulano

Both are very harmful.

Anytime a person is looking for sexual feelings for the thrill or excitement of it rather than sharing a wonderful experience with their spouse they are abusing those emotions in a similar way people abuse drugs.

It becomes addictive, it becomes boring, it leaves people wanting more and more extreme things. Like drugs and alcohol, some people manage to just use porn on occasion but they are still wasting their time with it. Every time they seek sexual feelings for personal reasons they are forming neurons in the brain that bypass their reasoning centers in the brain. It comes to the point that a person just wants sex when they think something is sexual, it doesn't matter if that includes murder or abusing children.

Sure, not everybody goes that far, but why mess with something that could do that to you?

But besides all these reasons, it's against God's commandments. Sexual sins are among the worst a person can commit in God's eyes. He designed sex to be shared in marriage for the couple's happiness. Anywhere else is wrong.

Watching.. Because watching porn your actually looking at other people which is a form of cheating.

me and my wife both watch porn. i don't think there is anything wrong with it. by the way the person whom said its a form of cheating is a jealous moron, my wife doesn't mind me looking at naked women on television because she knows she is beautiful and has nothing to fear.

Neither is bad, so long as you're prioritizing your relationships (sexual and otherwise) with flesh-and-blood people over your porn consumption.

• Glinda

Porn is porn. No difference.

watching porn, it will only leave you wanting for more.

I like reading it when it's REALY bizarre scfi type porno like alien impregnantion which would be really dumb if they tried to do it on film.

They're both awesome!