Is it a bad idea to start a new story without revising the last finished one?

I've recently finished a story and finished revising it, then a few days later started another one, which I finished a few weeks or a month ago and I still haven't finished editing it. I want to start a new story now, at least plotting (but I know once I finish plotting, I'll start writing). Is it a bad... show more I've recently finished a story and finished revising it, then a few days later started another one, which I finished a few weeks or a month ago and I still haven't finished editing it. I want to start a new story now, at least plotting (but I know once I finish plotting, I'll start writing). Is it a bad idea to do so when I still haven't revised the last one? Is it be better to wait till the last one's revision is done, so that I would be starting the next one with a fresh clear mind?