What Mexican player is in the top 5 scorers of La Liga?

Carlos VELA!

carlos....VELA

he scored again today in the thrilling 3-3 draw against Real Betis, with this result they are still in 6th place and 2 pts away from 4th

Betis had a 0-2 lead before Vela started the comeback and no more than 10 minutes later Real Sociedad had a 3-2 advantage

Dorlan Pabon tied it again and it ended 3-3

what a match! CV11 also had an assist and his tallies are 12 goals and 7-8 assists on the season now.

highlights! https://www.dailymotion.com/us/relevance/search/re...

BQ- Is CV11 world class? how many goals do you think he will end up with?

Update:

faded- true, i am a "tactical" troll if you have noticed, i dont really see the point in people being pissed off for this reason though, CV11 must have a good reason to not accept call ups, that simple

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He is the BEST Mexican Forward.

Just sucks how he doesn't wanna get called up to play for El Tri.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

a million Who will be suitable objective scorer this Apertura 12- chucho b. 2 Do you imagine that Corona is reallya good purchase more desirable then Ochoa like its not even close? Orozco is a lot more desirable than both one in all them 3 in the adventure that your team were given relegated to la Liga de Ascenso who may you help?Santos, duh! If i havent left them contained in the previous 4 finals now, what make u imagine i visit then, lol 4 well-known la Liga team once you've one? actual madrid yet its extra of a bandwagon 5 Fav EPL team? Manchester city 6Fav Serie A team- no theory 7 Aguero or Falcao? Agüero 8 Pele or Maradona? Pele 9 Argentina or Brazil? Brazil 10 Spain or Portugal? Spain 11Pablo Barrera or Aquino? Aquino BQ Why do you want a BA- im bored -___-

• 7 years ago

I need for someone to file actually zero and so I might actually position whatever you explained to getting some sort of man or women which has a BA anyone displayed.

• Rafael
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

5th place of goal scores and 6 place assists

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

He better play with Mexico

Source(s): Seriously
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I wanted you to say no so I could put what you told a user on a BA you gave lol

jeje :D

• Jj Be
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

He's a BAUS. He just needs to accept the call up.

• 7 years ago

Mexico needs him

• 7 years ago

we need this guy for El TRI, stupid chepo playing favorite, hope he gets sack as DT

• juan
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Who?

In what league?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.