Forgotten Windows Live Hotmail Username?

My email was hacked, it is also linked to my twitter and youtube account, I never used my Live Hotmail account for email and since I did not need to type in my emaill to sign into my twitter and youtube accounts I forgot my Live Hotmail email address. I called the hotmail recovery phone number and was told I need... show more My email was hacked, it is also linked to my twitter and youtube account, I never used my Live Hotmail account for email and since I did not need to type in my emaill to sign into my twitter and youtube accounts I forgot my Live Hotmail email address. I called the hotmail recovery phone number and was told I need to pay $120.00 just to get my username back to rest my password. I was shocked and told tech support is there any way they could use my security question to get my email back. Just like Gmail and Yahoo do, tech support would not let me gain access to my security question to reset my account unless I was able to tell them my email. If I knew my what my email was I would not needed to call tech support. The only recovery option on Live Hotmails website is password reset with a Live Hotmail email address. Which is strange to me that this is the only way to recover my hacked email. I will not pay the $120.00. When I deleted my Gmail address by mistake, Gmail only charged me $1.00 to get my email back. I need help getting my Live Hotmail email back with out knowing my full email address.
Update: I was just informed by tech support that if an Email has not been used with in six months of opening the account that tech support deletes the Email. It would've helped if windows Live Hotmail added this information as a disclaimer when I signed up, to insure I would not have my Email deleted.
1 answer 1