Are "Yo Mama" jokes sinful in God's eyes?

Like: Yo momma is so ugly that when she went to an ugly competition they told her "We don't need professionals."

Or: Yo momma's so fat she needs cheat codes for Wii Fit

Or: Yo momma's so nasty, I saw her putting ice in her pants, and when I asked her what she was doing, she said she was keeping the crabs fresh.

Would Jesus approve? I mean technically they aint sinful or anythang!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Yo mama being so fat is sinful is gods eyes!

• 3 years ago

I would must say that i've skilled non secular Ecstasy, for the file ecstasy comes from the root word 'ex stasis' to stand external oneself. With that definition in intellect i'd say that i've had a number of such experiences, ones that men and women might label as Out Of body Experiences, close dying experience, previous lifestyles memory, Astral travel, Oneness and likewise the bliss available to us for the period of altered states of consciousness. All non secular phenomenon are difficult to explain, depict and share through their very nature of course. What i will be able to say is that states of non secular Ecstasy may seem alien if you do not consider having experienced them (all of us have at some time had one as far as i'm concerned) however when they are taking place we emerge as mindful that they are part of our common state of being, our own full human nature. Usually they depart us delighted, mostly , but continuously amazed.

• 7 years ago

And so, the Lord spoketh,

"Do not let brothers insult each others Mommas! For it is wrong. And foul. And your soul shall be sent into the great Inferno!"

And so it was cast into stone.

Who knows though.

• 7 years ago

Who cares if they are sinful in God's eyes; they sure as heck are sinful in Yo Mama's eyes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

No but it is so 1980's -90's

• brad h
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

My personal belief is that it is not a sin to tell you that your momma's teeth are so yellow that when she smiles, traffic slows down.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Haha I'm pretty sure since it isn't productive and can be insulting, God doesn't necessarily approve, but I don't think there's a punishment for it.

• 7 years ago

Sorry i had to tell you this but God isn't real bro . The Almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster is who you have to worry about

Source(s): Spaghetti Bless
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Put a shirt on. There are women and children present.

• 7 years ago

How 90s. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.