KC CHIEFS DRAFT & FA'S 2013?

I'm a Chief fan and all i want to see is improvement. Last year i stated that Romeo was not the coach KC needed and M.Cassell is not a starting Qb in the NFL. Needless to say CHief fans didn't like my assessment. Well a year later seems like i wasn't so wrong after all . 1st Rnd pick LT Okl Lane... show more I'm a Chief fan and all i want to see is improvement. Last year i stated that Romeo was not the coach KC needed and M.Cassell is not a starting Qb in the NFL. Needless to say CHief fans didn't like my assessment. Well a year later seems like i wasn't so wrong after all
. 1st Rnd pick LT Okl Lane Johnson : His size and ability are superior with better technique he could be star. 3rd Rnd Pk CB UConn Dwayne Gatz : Speedy and physicaly strong. 4th ILB Jon Bostic could be starter day one. 5th Rnd Pk Go for big upside: WR Mark Harrison 6'3 230lb runs 4.46 long arms and still benched 17reps #s you can't ignore (T.Owens). FA's : 1 backup QB bring back Tyler Thigpen, 2 DE A.Okoye in 3 technique, and last A.Smith needs that fast TE to create miss matches like former teammate V.Davisn = Former teammate 49er TE D.Walker or TE D.Keller.
I'm just a fan looking at options here don't bash me for trying . GO CHIEFS!
1 answer 1