Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

christian women did you know in the bible it says to make me a sandwich?

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

the bible says perfectly clear that you should make me a sandwich

Favorite Answer

Yes, dear.

Source(s): Atheist

Yes. in my religion women are required to hunt flocks of geese by farting whole miniature pumpkins from their vagina's at a high rate of speed.

• Tim C

Yea, she shalt make thee a sandwich of rams meat, else be dragged forth and stoned for her shame and wantonness. "Ye shalt not suffer a wench to be disobedient".

What seems perfectly clear is that you are not married (or well-versed in the Bible).

where does it say to make you a sandwich? you are not my husband so i don't need to submit to you.

You haven't the slightest clue what you are saying.

• Careful what you ask for; you might get it. (a guy).

your right....god doesn't like women much....but he don't like you either....he hates all of us....we are all destined for hell!!!! but your post is funny!!!

Are you my husband? I don't think so.