Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

The Beach Boys (Brian Wilson) please read this and tell me if he's related to ?

My boyfriend and I are having a dispute about the band member Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys . My boyfriend says he is related to the two sisters Ann an Nancy Wilson from the group Heart. I say NO.. Who's right?

Favorite Answer

"Wilson was born on June 20, 1942 at Centinela Hospital in Inglewood, California, the son of Audree Neva (née Korthof) and Murry Gage Wilson.[5] He was the eldest of three boys; his younger brothers were Dennis and Carl. When Brian was two,[6] the Wilson family moved from Inglewood to 3701 West 119th Street in nearby Hawthorne, California.[7]" Wik.

So no.

Further -

"Childhood

Nancy Wilson was born in San Francisco, California. She is the youngest of three sisters (Lynn, Ann and Nancy), who grew up in Southern California and Taiwan before their Marine Corps father retired to the Seattle suburb of Bellevue." Wik.

No he is not related to them he mentioned, your right he was related to Dennis wilson and Carl wilson