Harris county jail mail?

Ive been writting to my husband every day and he has been in there for 9 days now. He hasnt received any of my letters. I do write the correct information on the envelope. He got into this educational program and recently had to change cell. Would that be the reason why he hasnt received them? Will they give him the ones I used to send to his old cell block location?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Usually the prisoners recieve their mail weekly and it takes about a week to process and sort mail to particular cell blocks. Then in the particular cell block they get sorted again and then delivered.

You should organise a time to meet your husband and ask him if they have delivered mail to anyone yet.

- Tyler

if he changes cells, i don't think that matters. as long as he is at the same address, it should get to him. if i were u i would call the jail and ask them why he is not receiving ur letters.