Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Harris county jail mail?

Ive been writting to my husband every day and he has been in there for 9 days now. He hasnt received any of my letters. I do write the correct information on the envelope. He got into this educational program and recently had to change cell. Would that be the reason why he hasnt received them? Will they give him the ones I used to send to his old cell block location?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Usually the prisoners recieve their mail weekly and it takes about a week to process and sort mail to particular cell blocks. Then in the particular cell block they get sorted again and then delivered.

You should organise a time to meet your husband and ask him if they have delivered mail to anyone yet.

- Tyler

• 8 years ago

if he changes cells, i don't think that matters. as long as he is at the same address, it should get to him. if i were u i would call the jail and ask them why he is not receiving ur letters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.