My entire inbox, sent, spam, and trash have been deleted! Account deactivated without my knowlege!?

I notices something fishy when my last email was 7:30 am. I tried logging in on my iphone and ipad and it said my password wouldn't work. Then I finally went to the pc and logged in with my account and it said my account has been deactivated! I never did this. I said reactivate my account, but everything is... show more I notices something fishy when my last email was 7:30 am. I tried logging in on my iphone and ipad and it said my password wouldn't work. Then I finally went to the pc and logged in with my account and it said my account has been deactivated! I never did this. I said reactivate my account, but everything is gone! AND there's some IM online with a kenneth_wun who is NOT a contact! Changed the password and reported it. What else can I do?