Who agrees that the adolescent stage is the most difficult?

Girls have to deal with periods for the first time, hormonal changes, most kids get bullied at some point, you don't know who you are yet, you deal with a lot of heartbreaks, family problems, you can't support yourself, and all the individual problems teens have. Who agrees? And all the mood swings!!!

• L L
    Best Answer

I do. I think it's terrible.

i think of the early and previous due adolescent stages are maximum complicated. once you're a youthful adolescent 13-14, you're suffering to create an identification for your self, slot in, finally end up, and you're making the main growing to be differences in that element. Older early existence is likewise complicated simply by fact which you're able to initiate irritating approximately college, looking a activity, moving out, and different issues greater.

I guess from a nature point of view, It's hardest on our child-like bodies to change into an adult's.

But this is not the most difficult times of our lives, are you kidding? People our age have to worry about "passing tests" or "having friends", When we're older we're going to have to worry about paying for the house, the bills, insurance, perhaps taking care of our spouse/children, keeping our job, dealing with much more stress, hell I'm really happy I'm only a teen.

Nope. Adulthood is so much harder. Just because you're 20 doesn't mean all the above goes away. In fact you'd be surprised how many people get bullied at work, how many people still can barely support themselves, how many people still struggle with insecurities. Adults still have family problems, still get heart broken, but now add a job, bills, taxes, a boyfriend who doesn't wanna commit or a girlfriend who's pushing you to. Adults have to deal with divorce, cheating, inflation, recession, health, budgets, plus kids if they have them.

Life is not easy once you get to be an adult. All teens think of is the freedom and the partying when you're an adult but in reality, it just gets harder and harder.

Agreed

• I agree with sakurabi, lol. Adult stage sucks more. :)

Anyways, for ME hardly any of those things apply, so it isn't all that hard for me to be a teen. Technically, I am still a child, because that is what I act like. Not in the way in which you're spoiled and such in such, but my 'innocence' and 'purity' is similar to that of a child, not to mention my interests are childish. ^-^

id say its the transition from elementary ages into teenage years like 11-14

I also think the adolescent stage is the hardest, adult stage is hard as well.

I certainly think it's bad (Terribly bad) but being an adult is probably slightly more difficult and awful.

Yeah but to tell you the truth I think the adult stage is more stressful.