Who agrees that the adolescent stage is the most difficult?

Girls have to deal with periods for the first time, hormonal changes, most kids get bullied at some point, you don't know who you are yet, you deal with a lot of heartbreaks, family problems, you can't support yourself, and all the individual problems teens have. Who agrees? And all the mood swings!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I wouldn't say it's the most difficult but it's not easiest. To me the adolescent stage was awkward and weird. I think adulthood is very hard and stressful and in my opinion being an adult is harder than being a teenager xoxo

• 7 years ago

I think the early and late adolescent stages are most difficult. When you are a young adolescent 13-14, you are struggling to create an identity for yourself, fit in, find yourself, and you make the most growing changes in that time. Older adolescence is also difficult because you have to start worrying about college, finding a job, moving out, and other things more.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

all that awkwardness and stuff stopped for me when i was about 12 because puberty came so early to me. i was done with puberty by that age. but before that it was so hard because people barely knew about puberty when i was going through it. people still bully me, but it doesnt bother me at all. people dont tend to get in my face too much though. being 6'4, 230lbs, running back. haha.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I also think the adolescent stage is the hardest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

ito think that too until i graduated out of high school lets just say being a grown up isnt as glamorous as many think its going to be. i feel like i live clockwork.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yeah but to tell you the truth I think the adult stage is more stressful.

• 7 years ago

Haha! Difficult! You ain't seen nutin' yet.

Source(s): Living in the adult world.
  • L L
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

I do. I think it's terrible.

• 7 years ago

yah its pretty tough

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.