Korean Help -- With reading Korean Drama Titles' flowy writing?

So, I can read hangeul, though I'm not too fluent. However, when it comes to making out the titles of most Korean dramas...count me out. I can read sentences and grasp words pretty quickly, but I think the way the titles are written in a flowy, non-generc way makes them impossible to read. The best way I can... show more So, I can read hangeul, though I'm not too fluent. However, when it comes to making out the titles of most Korean dramas...count me out. I can read sentences and grasp words pretty quickly, but I think the way the titles are written in a flowy, non-generc way makes them impossible to read. The best way I can explain is how some people can only read print and not cursive. The way the letters look different from the original way - is it just me?
I want to know if anyone else has this problem, and if someone can go through the non-generic shapes of the letters in titles, that'd be great!
Thanks in advance!
Update: Can someone try and go through some of the shapes?