If Walt Disney and Dr. Seuss both ran for President and were on the same ballot who would you vote for?

Favorite Answer

Walt Disney as President and Dr Seuss as his VP

• Kelly

Dr Seuss. Disney's main vocal political positions were anti-Semitism and agreement with the general principles of the Third Reich. Seuss, on the other hand, was very concerned with and wrote children's books that were allegories about the dangers of racism, arms races, close-mindedness, ecological irresponsibility, and conformity. Kind of a no-brainer, there.

Dr. Seuss.

Mr. Disney was a real person.

We need someone of Mythical Proportions to get us out of our mess, so I'd pick Dr. Seuss.

Dr Seuss, Disney was the first original gay blade to go public!

Semper Fi

• ZER0

Dr Seuss. I don't know much about either but I do know Disney hated the Jews. I'll take my chances with Seuss who I have not heard anything about.

Walt Disney.

Walt Disney cause I like Disneyland. And hey, he was from Hollywood just like Reagan and Reagan did a good job, right?