Demi Lovato or Carly Rae Jepsen?

Demi all the way. <333 Demi is the most inspirational person ever and she is an amazing singer. Her voice is WAY better then Carly's, along with her songs. I mean really, have you heard Skyscraper? Just one fine example of the lovely Miss. Lovato's work. <3 Demi is my idol and is the person I look up too. She is so strong and I love her. Her voice is amazing and I want to be just as strong as her some day. I love Demi. <333

Update:

Demi's the reason why I manage to be strong and she's helped me overcome depression. Her music is always what cheers me up whenever I'm upset. <3 She's a true inspiration.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Demi, of course!!! Carly's songs are too... what's the word? Boring. Their really repetitive. Demi's songs have actual meaning to them. Like, Skyscraper, Fix A Heart, For The Love Of A Daughter, Don't Forget, World of Chances..... etc.

• 8 years ago

Carly Rae Jepsen

• Not big on either but Carly over Demi.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Demi definitely. She's my inspiration, like her, I was bullied a lot when I was in high school.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Demi Lovato. Her songs actually have meaning and aren't repetitive and retarted. :)

• 8 years ago

Demi, of course. She's my role model as well.=)

• 7 years ago

Demi for sure

Can answer my questions?

Lv 6
    8 years ago

carly rae jepsen is beautiful

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

None . thank you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.