Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Cheap weight loss supplements?

Any ideas on where I can find some CHEAP weight loss supplements/diet pills/laxatives would be appreciated!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't say too cheap, a little over $1 a day, but BeachBody's slimming formula

Lose more fat with our unique blend of pyruvate and green tea extract—proven to help you significantly increase weight loss and improve exercise endurance.

It's true! Test groups have shown that those who enhanced their workouts with Slimming Formula lost more fat than those who didn't.*†

Naturally Potent Ingredients

Forget about ephedra. We DON'T use it in any of our products, period! If you want to lose weight the safe and natural way, you want the powerful combination of all-natural pyruvate and green tea extract. These proven ingredients will get you the slimming results you want, without jittery side effects.

Get Your Best Possible Results—

Or Your Money Back!

Take Slimming Formula and know you're losing more weight, burning more fat, and getting your best results possible—we guarantee it! If you're not satisfied with the performance of this product, just return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling.

Source(s): Check my profile for more info
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Start Gaining Muscle Today - http://BuildMuscle.oruty.com/?Etof
  • Chloe
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

• 3 years ago

participate in sex atleast 3 times in a week

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paula
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

carry five grocery bags from the car to the kitchen and put the food away take out the trash wash the dishes and wipe down the kitchen counter

• 4 years ago

Add extra 10 or 15 mins to your cardio routine

• 4 years ago

opt for self checkout wait in line for 7 minutes ring yourself up for another 10 bag your own grub and load up the car

• 5 years ago

ride a bike built for two for 12

• 4 years ago

automate your eating by planning your meals ahead of time that way you re less likely to make an unhealthy last minute food choice

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

strap on your 4 inch stilettos and you only have to climb 25 flights

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.