What was your worst concert experience?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Having to stand behind all those scene kids at a BOTDF concert in December.

Source(s): My parents made me take my sister :/
  • 3 years ago

I guess it might need to be the infamous Rolling Stones live performance at Altamont. Although the track used to be best all day, as it received darkish the temper went south- the Hells Angels (live performance safety) clashed repeatedly with the group on the front of the stage, causing repeated interruptions within the performances. By the point the Stones came on the situation used to be pretty frenzied; each few minutes we needed to again up several feet as the Angels waded into the crowd swinging pool cues, then we might all move back up unless the subsequent incident. We discovered tomorrow that a kid (17 yrs historical) from my excessive tuition had been killed. From a musical standpoint, it was exceptional, however as an expertise it was very disagreeable.

• 7 years ago

A few months ago, at Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

They spent about 60% of the time on a melodramatic, religious, badly written poem about an angel who comes down from heaven and cures some kid with a brain haemorrhage who sucks at baseball or whatever. When there was actually music, they weren't even playing their instruments. The singer was lip-synching, and the guitarists were both clearly playing power chords or resting while exuberant solos were coming out of the speakers. The drummer was the only one actually playing. I'm not just guessing either... I play all of these instruments, so I could easily tell, and even my musically incapable mother could figure out that they were faking.

I left halfway through. I couldn't sit through another hour and a half of that dreadful christmas poem.

• 7 years ago

A long, long time ago there was this girl I was really into... and I took her to see Cyndi Lauper in an attempt to you know, get some.. Three songs in to the set, Lauper's PA goes gown... concert stopped, never rescheduled. It was the worst because:

I don't care for Cyndi Lauper's tunes

Her sound system was awful

... and the girl of my dreams had such a bad time that the evening did not end the way most concerts end when you go to one on a date.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ASED
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Went with a friend to a reggaeton concert (which I don´t even like anyway, but he was a really good friend and had no one else who could go with him)

The band was three hours late, and when they did get on stage they flat out told the public that whoever was bothered by their actions to leave the venue.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hello.Went to see Prince 20 odd years ago at Wembley.Every song he cut short.He spent most of the time lying on a bed.Rubbish.Second worst was Michael Jackson at the Milton Keynes bowl.Dreadful.

• 7 years ago

Linkin Park and Hoobastank. nuff said

or

the Slipknot show held at an outdoor event in an old abandoned dairy farm after it had been raining for a month straight. Knee deep in cowshit. And when Slipknot ordered everyone to bow down to jumpthefuckup, the ones who didn't got cowshit thrown at them which started an all-out war of cowshit throwing. 10000 maggots covered in cowshit. pure awesomness

check out the second paragraph:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/slipknot-mag...

• 7 years ago

thousands of dudes in their little sister's jeans at a Despised Icon, Job For A Cowpoke concert.

• 7 years ago

we went to see Led Zeppelin at Kezar STadium in San Francisco. There were thousands and thousands of people in the stadium waiting for them, and THEY were in Los Angeles! And when they DID show up and play, their live sound was very weak.

• 7 years ago

Pantera, it was just way too violent, they were carrying people out on stretchers all bloody and broken

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.