Michael Stipe vs Eddie Vedder?

Two of my favorite grunge vocalists,from my favorite grunge bands...

whom would you prefer?

BQ: REM or Pearl Jam

BQ:favorite song by each of them?

dub buk : i know their music is not grunge..but they are often classified as a grunge band..or rather an alternative band....its basically because they rose into eminence in the grunge era...

Favorite Answer

Michael Stipe

R.E.M. was popular before grunge was popular.

Eddie Vedder.

BQ - Pearl Jam

BQ - Once

Michael Stipe and REM are not grunge. Pearl Jam barely are, they got thrown into it. Still way more than REM in any way,

bla bla - I never heard of REM being refered to as grunge. I do remember Micgel Stipe clinging to grunge bands for some attention the the 90's. Besides, I think REM broke out before grunge did in the late 80's.

• Lars

Eddie Vedder. He is way more unique sounding.

I like both bands...very slight edge to Pearl Jam

REM- Losing My Religion

Pearl Jam- Black

• MJ

Michael Stipe/R.E.M. have nothing to do with grunge and I don't think they've ever been classified that way. R.E.M. are pioneers of alternative rock, but alternative doesn't equal grunge so...

Definitely like Stipe better.

Eddie Vedder

Source(s): Michael Stripe?? pffff

Silly question:

Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder all the way

Source(s): Common Sense
  • eaford

the international has lost a real and uncommon movie star interior the fashion of Michael Jackson. never has there been such an superb expertise as him. His expertise and fan base has been whilst in comparison with that of The Beatles and Elvis, yet i think of its honest to assert that he's a legend lots greater than the different band or artist. His songs have been extremely influential to the song international and set a customary so intense that no longer something in view that has incredibly in comparison. there has been no different artist who has achieved such dizzy heights as Jackson. For me, Michael Jackson inspired me together with his dancing skill and his songs. there's no longer a song of his that i do no longer love. i comprehend a great form of the words to his songs, and ought to computer screen his dancing for hours on end. Now i wasn't some great fan, yet i think he grow to be a real idol and that i do no longer think of the international will see the variety of expertise ever lower back. i think he grow to be misunderstood and his quirky (and on occasion a sprint off the wall) techniques have been taken thoroughly the incorrect way via the international. It saddens me that the international is the variety of judgemental and merciless place, and that i want he could have seen how many unswerving and loving followers he had. RIP Michael Jackson.

• Pie

EDDIE VEDDER

BQ: Pear Jam

BQ2:

Pear Jam: Jeremy

R.E.M: Bad Day

Michael Stipe

BQ: REM

BQ: REM - Harborcoat one of many that I like.

PJ - Alive