Jianu asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

How's my NBA 2K13 team?

Phoenix Suns:

PG - Goran Dragic / Shannon Brown / Mike Bibby

SG - OJ Mayo / Jared Dudley / Michael Redd

SF - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist / Wesley Johnson

PF - Kenyon Martin / Markieff Morris / Arnett Moultrie

C - Amar'e Stoudemire / Brendan Haywood / Chris Andersen

Favorite Answer

You need a better bigman

I would rate this from A+ to F

PG= B- /Goran Dragic is a good PG, both scorer and a passer but he can't defend that well, Brown is streaky shooter but doesn't do well in defensive as well. And Bibby is a pretty decent reserve.

SG=A- /Mayo is probably the best player on the team. Dudley and Redd are good shooters off the bench. but not much on the defensive though.

SF=B- /Gilchrist is a good pickup, best defender on the team and a scrapper guy but his release shot is terrible, Johnson is a decent player off the bench as well.

PF=D+ /Not much in this position, Kenyon is old, I don't think he can contribute well being a starter, and I think he can't shoot jumpers that well, Markieff and Arnett I think is enough of the bench

C=C+ /Amar'e is good but should've been on the PF position, but still he can still play both PF-C positions, he can score on a given basis but the defense would be terrible. Haywood has that brick wall but will not be a factor that much and Chris is good in defense in the reserves.

Overall= C+

it's pretty good, idk if your gonna be able to compete with OKC tho. Maybe another year or two if MKG improves and you're able to get a better PF

B-