He Is Back...mr hot and cold?

I USE TO DATE THIS GUY A YEAR AGO; IT DIDNT WORK OUT --HE ALWAYS PRESSURED ME FOR SEX. I NEVER GAVE IN AND TOLD HIM ---I BELIEVE IN WAITING AND NOT GIVING MYSELF AWAY TO JUST ANYONE.

HE DIDNT LAST FOR LONG...

A FEW MONTHS AFTER NO CONTACT... HE CALLS TO CHECK ON ME. WE HUNG-OUT A FEW TIMES...AGAIN HE WANTED SEX; I SAID NO.

BAMMM! HE DISAPPEARS AGAIN...

A FEW MONTHS AFTER NO CONTACT AGAIN...HE CALLS AND SUGGEST WE KEEP IN TOUCH AND HOW HE RESECTS ME AS A WOMEN.

NOTE:

1.) THROUGHOUT THE TIMES OF NO CONTACT I NEVER 1X CHASED AFTER HIM...JUST LIVED MY LIFE.

2.) I ALSO CLEARLY TOLD HIM WE COULD JUST BE FRIENDS AND/OR ASSOCIATES; AFTER THE SECOND TIME HE WENT MONTHS WITHOUT CONTACTING ME.

THIS SITUATION IS SO WEIRD...HE JUST RECENTLY CONTACTED ME...SHOULD I RETURN HIS CALL OR JUST AVOID HIM???

WHATS HIS DEAL???

warm is whilst a individual has a reliable love and zeal to do God's will and he does it with all that he has. heat is whilst a individual tries to be aside of the two worlds. He tries to do God's will and tries to get all he can out the international. The bible says that we won't serve 2 masters because of the fact we can love one and hate the different. it incredibly is what occurs whilst human beings attempt for the failings interior the international, their love for God cools off making them lukewarm. chilly is whilst a individual does no longer something for God. they're purely in touch approximately themselves.

Thanks for answering my question

and personally, I would just continue to do the same, like not be rude and give him the silent treatment (even if he did that to u) and if he asks for sex then just say no i only want to be friends and nothing more and make it clear to him like all the previous times you have done so

or u could just completely ignore him but some people can change but often times people don't

this is your decision, good luck