I know prostitution is illegal but what about paying a girl to let my husband watch me and her have sex?

I'm not paying for sex but paying her to let him watch

Favorite Answer

To keep everything nice and legal, it would be best if your husband paid.

Should be legal, if you have a license to film documentaries.

I'm sure they have rules for this so they can get their taxes.

• lwhhow

What is 'illegal' and against the law is the commercial 'act' of 'solicitation'....that is... for commercial money making purposes selling yourself (trying to) to others to perform sex acts or offering to buy people (trying to) to perform sex acts....not really 'prostitution'.

You can pay people money for anything. What you can't do is go up to people for money making purposes and say...I'll pay you $50 to perform a sex act on me...or I offer to perform a sex act on you for $50. It has to be commercial and has to be a specific sex 'act' for money and the money has to be paid for that act.

If you want to pay people to film them, or for nudity, or having sex, for watching, for 'voluntarily' having sex with you or others and then paying them money for their time/ their image/ their effort/ or because of your affection for them you can do so (example...be my girlfriend and have sex with me once/ week and I'll pay your monthly bills, buy you a fur coat, gift you $500...etc. etc....all legal....example...I want to pay you to 'voluntarily' have sex with another (or myself) and film it and then sell it as pornography...and pay you for your time, your image, your acting ability, your effort....all legal.....example...be my 'escort' for the night at my hotel and I'll pay your fee of $500 for your time/ affection...and if you want to have sex with me of course you can/ but of course it can't be required....still legal.

All people engaging in such most be proven of course to be at least 18 years of age.

worth breaking the law for...

you are still paying for sex aren't you??