Do you think that a pipeline should be built?

I am not for Obama, but he is right with not wanting a pipeline. Do you remember when they wanted the Alaskan pipeline? They told us that we would never have to depend upon foreign oil again, and we are right back where we started. In addition, we've breaks in the pipeline and oil spills devastating the... show more I am not for Obama, but he is right with not wanting a pipeline. Do you remember when they wanted the Alaskan pipeline? They told us that we would never have to depend upon foreign oil again, and we are right back where we started. In addition, we've breaks in the pipeline and oil spills devastating the environment.

Why should we fall for this BS about not having to depend upon foreign oil twice? Isn't this a set up to destroying the environment wherever the pipeline is put when another "accident" happens? And what about terrorism with relation to the pipeline?