Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 7 years ago

WBA v Chelsea & Thoughts on Izzy brown?

Predictions for the game this weekend?

3-2 to wba in a close win

or a 2-2 draw at least.

"Steve Clarke has confirmed that 16 year old Izzy Brown will travel to Chelsea with the first team squad this weekend."

what are your thoughts on this?

he is an amazing player, and has been really really standing out lately. i think this will give him alot of experience - even if he isnt in the final selection. it will be really good for him.

i reckon he's a future star at the club - i have no doubts in his talents.

whats your thoughts?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

he won't play tomorrow and thats for sure. If you ask me why?the answer is its a big game and he won't be able to handle the pressure, but yes it will give him alot of confidence for the future and who knows he might be a regular...coming back to the game i have no doubt we'll win the match and by a great margin..like 3-0 or 4-1. Rafa will do something after the outburst he had with the fans..we will win i have no doubts.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Numb
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Chelsea 3-1 WBA

• 7 years ago

WBA 1-2 Chelsea

• 7 years ago

WBA 1-3 Chelsea. Izzy brown is a young player and we have lots of hope from him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

It's good to see WBA fan here,u guys are true fans.

WBA should go for a win if a draw is to be managed i think Chelsea will hit hard.

it's always good to see young talents come and ppl should not expect too much from him as he is too young.

• 7 years ago

The story of always. If they don't put it together, they will either start the match asleep and concede early, or they will score, sleep and concede once or twice. They need to play well or this could be the match Rafa gets sacked. Against the same team as Di Matteo.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

2-2 Draw

West Brom have better Vocal support tho so in that Sense West Brom

Liverpool Supporter

• 7 years ago

Izzy Brown ..... sounds like a cross between Ozzy Osbourne and James Brown

Geeet up off that ....crazy train ! ^_^

lmao

Source(s): James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1w0syylZI
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

It will be a hard game but we will beat west brom.Ive never heard of brown

Source(s): A must win game for chelsea
  • CMD
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

i really hope WBA win, not just because i hate Chelski but because it would be sodding funny

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.