How should I apply my make up?

Hi, so im asian, 13 yrs old, and my eyes are pretty smallish / medium. I was just wondering how I should apply make up to not over do it since im only in middle school but still make my eyes look bigger.

I'm looking for a more natural look ( maybe brown eye pencil/liner or smthing ) and since I have very dark brown pupils, how to make them look more.um. bright? I really don't like how they're just dark; it's boring.

I also wear glasses.. >_< & they're wired which I HATE . they kind of look like these;

https://www.google.com/search?q=wire%20glasses&rlz...

so yeah.

thanks x.

btw, I don't have monolids. I have double lids even tho im asian

Favorite Answer

To make your eyes appear larger use a white eyeliner pencil on your waterline. To make your eyes open up/seem brighter take white or a light colored eye shadow and stick it in the corner of your eye and it'll definitely make a difference. You could also wear liquid liner on your top lid, but apply it in the middle of your eye and go out.

I agree with Bethany.

Do NOT put eyeliner on the waterline. Put wet liner on the top of your eyelids. You could make it wing tip. Or whatever.

It'll make your eyes look bigger.

Also, put mascara to make your eyelashes long and full (:

Source(s): Makeup expert**

No Im mixed. part asian but I'm 28 and really make up dosent make you're eyes any bigger it's just Iratating having small eyes and you would try to make them look bigger any way you can use glitter eyeshadow it helps a lot

Source(s): Myself

Winged liner

I also take look the YouTube to guide me, you can try it out!