Work at Kay Jewelers or waitress?

I have a few friends who work at Texas Road Housr (a steak house) and I also called O'Charleys and they said to fill out an app online and they'd set me up an interview to be a server. Okay, we'll I had my first interview at Kay Jewelers on Monday and they called me the following morning to set up a... show more I have a few friends who work at Texas Road Housr (a steak house) and I also called O'Charleys and they said to fill out an app online and they'd set me up an interview to be a server.

Okay, we'll I had my first interview at Kay Jewelers on Monday and they called me the following morning to set up a second interview for Friday (tomorrow)....
I think Kay would be a very respectable job, dress nice, and whatnot but I figured it would be stressful it being retail and having to mer sales goals.

Plus being a waitress would be more money but idk how much Kay starts out and you make commission.

I go to school full time too.

Please give me feedback!!
What's it like to work at Kay/a jewelry store and what's it like to be a server?
Pros and cons of each and which you think I should do?

I almost wanna go since I got so far in the interviewing process but i don't know :/

THANKS