What Movie/TV Show Has Someone React to a Phone Call in the Following Manner?

They listen to the other voice for a bit, and then they put (and I think lock) the phone in a drawer. The person on the other end is not happy. I remember this happening in a film or television show I watched once, and for the life of me I can't remember which. Do you?

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure, but it could have been one of the Scream movies

Sweetheart that doesnt sound like lots revenge. That sounds greater like his fantasy. And relies upon on in case you think of he's going to call the police...thats severe if he doesnt rejoice with it and that i wouldnt take that danger. My boyfriend and that i in simple terms broke up and it hurts like hell I nevertheless love him and care approximately him. i'm gonna flow on with my life and greater proper myself. Do issues i've got continually had to do. I havent stubborn him with the aid of fact Im greater proper than that. teach him what he's lacking and make him comprehend he made a mistake. it may be ultimate that weren't mutually yet Im going to nevertheless make him choose he replaced into with me.