Renounciation of US Citizenship (Taxes and Selective Service)?

I want to move out of the US when I turn 18 and renounce my citizenship shortly afterwards. I have a family member (non-US citizen) in another country who is willing to take me in. However, I am still confused about a few other things: I have never had an actual job before in my life. Will I still owe taxes to... show more I want to move out of the US when I turn 18 and renounce my citizenship shortly afterwards. I have a family member (non-US citizen) in another country who is willing to take me in. However, I am still confused about a few other things:

I have never had an actual job before in my life. Will I still owe taxes to the IRS or to my state (Texas)?

Will I still have to register with Selective Service even though I'm renouncing my citizenship shortly after arriving in the other country (just in case, I understand the ramifications of being stateless)?

I do not wish to hear comments about being unpatriotic. It's my decision to renounce my citizenship and I do not need any criticism from anyone about it.

Thank you for your time.