Have the Jets shown any interest in trading up to get Geno Smith?

I'd gladly take a few 2nd rounders from them.

Favorite Answer

NONE. The Jets has a Mark Sanchez on a long term. Geno Smith will just take up more Cap Space , and he is unnecessary. And will only take up CAP. They cutted 1/3 of their team because of their cap issue.

• D

Rex Ryan is coaching for his job now. I don't see him taking a 'project' QB, because he doesn't have the time (or ability) to coach him along. He needs to draft NFL-ready prospects to shore up the Jets weaknesses (RB, TE, WR) and hope that with more weapons, Mark Sanchez can shoulder the load. If he misses the playoffs again this year, you can guarantee he's out of a job.

The Jets already have two bad quarterbacks in Sanchez and Tebow.. Why waste a draft pick on Smith who I think is definitely overrated... What the heck, give Greg McElroy a shot........

• Nope I have 0 idea what Rex Ryan and crew are doing. I see them with the worst record next year and the top pick and drafting my boy Jadaveon Clowney

No.

Source(s): Bleacher Report