my bestfriend said she doesn't think we should be friends anymore?

she said that she doesn't wanna be friends anymore because "im a bad influence" when reality of it is i do get in trouble but so does she. About 2 weeks ago we ran away and the only reason i went with her is because she didnt wanna go by herself and i when we got caught i got put on probation and now i have to go to these drug classes but she told everybody that it was my idea when reality of it was that it wasn't my idea at all everybody says we are nothing but trouble but thats not true and honestly if anybody's a bad influence its her ughh what should i do?!?!

Favorite Answer

It sounds if she is being a bad influence to you. Don't worry about what she says to other people, because if they truly care they will talk to you about probation and you can straiten everything out. It sounds as if you could get a better Best friend if she does those thing to you. Try to keep a positive attitude and ignore the gossip. Nothing good comes from gossip. Good Luck in your decision.

If she's going to blame you for everything when she knows that it was her then she's not a very good friend really is she?

I don't mean to be rude, but it sounds like you need to sort your life out. Drugs, yeah they can be fun when you are under the influence of them but they just cause problems in the long run. I'm not going to sit here and tell you what to do with your life, what you do is up to you and it makes no difference to me.

As for your friend, it sounds like you would be better off if you got her out of your life, find a friend that will be a good influence instead of someone who clearly doesn't give a flying f*** about you.

It might be hard to let go of someone you were once so close to you, you just have to accept that things have changed and that you need to go your separate ways :) xxx

Source(s): My brain ;)

Have it out with her. It might sound bad but even if it turns into a shouting match just get all of your feelings and emotions out and she will soon understand who is the real problem.

Source(s): Same situation