Should Tim Tebow be selected as the new Pope?

Being a faithful servant of the Lord, Tim is an inspiration for all Christians. If the cardinals can bend some rules, they should select him for the next Pope. Catholics and Eastern Othrodox can see to put Jesus Christ as their personal Savior; Protestants can learn to be of service to others as Jesus intended. He can be the one figure to unite all of Christiandom.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually they would not have to bend any rules to select Tim Tebow or anyone else to be Pope.

The new Pope doesn't even need to be a Priest.

However they have never selected anyone other than a Cardinal for as long as anyone can remember.

Tim Tebow would most likely dismantle the RCC if elected Pope, therefore I don't think its going to happen.

Source(s): 47+ years following a Jewish Carpenter & studying His Book! I am the real Pastor Art, not the clone.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Judah
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I'm pretty sure Tim Tebow has no desire to play "God on earth"

And Christ is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Colossians 1:18

• 7 years ago

Oh yeah, I'm sure the Papal conclave will select a hardcore Baptist as the next Pope of the Roman Catholic Church.

• 7 years ago

Going from useless backup quaterback for the New York Jets to head of the Catholic Church in less than a year would truly be a miracle from God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I think you need to be Catholic to be the Pope. Thats a large boat to turn

• 7 years ago

No, because all of Christendom cannot be united thanks to fundamental doctrinal differences. I, a baptist, do not need a "vicar for Christ" because the entire reason God came down as flesh was to make it so believers could come to him directly.

Source(s): I grew up in a Baptist church.
  • 7 years ago

So the pope would be Mr T.

• 7 years ago

I doubt if he would accept the job.

• Dani
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

This question made me laugh!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.