Mike asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 8 years ago

MTG, Yu Gi Oh or Pokemon?

this is just an opinion question. i just want to see what game is liked the most haha. mtg for me so so far 1 mtg vote lol

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

well look magic is eah a cool game and all but its not so fun, i dont really like how is it played y like more yu-gi-oh because theres alot more of decks and if you build your deck card by card it will be unique and well its fun because you have to have in mind spell and trap cards and also the monsters.

A deck in good hands is a very powerful deck and that same deck in hands of a noob will be nothing...

and pokemon... well... its cool but its not very strategic its more for kids and its kinda like magic

Source(s): me and my friends :D its ok whatever you play if you have fun its awesome dont let anyone disappoint you on you deck
  • 8 years ago

I liked to play pokemon for a few years, but when I started played Magic The Gathering I realized it's soooo much more fun. I have only played Yu Gi Oh once, and I don't like it that much.

• +1 for MTG

Brian

http://ultimatemtg.com

Source(s): Playing since 1998
  • 8 years ago

I really like Magic the Gathering. I guess its more for the older players.

I love about Magic how there are more than 10000 cards and that it is kind of a science. Its really such a huge subject. I dont play it anymore but sometimes I go watch some of my old favorite cards on the internet and it really warms my heart up when I see them. Especially my favorite card: Library of Alexandria.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

i like to play yugioh, but i just collect pokemon cards and don't play them. i have never tried mtg but i might look into it one day.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I've enjoyed each of them, and when the time comes I enjoy each again. I have friends who play all three and I have decks built for each occasion.

• 8 years ago

All are fund for their respective groups, but Magic - far and away!

• Bommah
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I very much enjoy magic.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

mtg too ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.