Debra
Debra asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 8 years ago

Demi Lovato Live in Manila, Philippines?

Anyone know if she'll be interviewed on the news/talk shows on TFC (the Filipino channel?) It's probably too early to know but hopefully someone in the Philippines knows something about her appearing on some of the shows! k thanx!! (:

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If the concert is sponsored by Smart or TV5, (which sponsors most of foreign acts here in the Phil) she might not able to be interviewed by TFC or ABS-CBN because when some really famous singers have a concert here, they don't get interviewed by ABS because most of them, which I have said, is sponsored by Smart or TV5. Smart and TV5 are both owned by Manny Pangilinan, which also owns PLDT But eh, who knows?

PS: I really love Demi <3 i totally love her new song Heart Attack. <3. But March is a busy month for me thats why im not going to the concert :(/ Goodluck nlang

• lolit

i hope to see her too . good luck for both of us .