Cover up ideas for this tattoo?? (picture)?

I have a star tattoo that I regret getting. I let a friend tattoo it on me even though he was barely starting out. Big mistake! Does anyone have ideas on cover ups? I don't really know what I want but I just know I don't want it to do anything with stars lol Also, the lines on the tattoo are raised up. I think its scar tissue. I heard you can't tattoo over scar tissue, then I heard you could but it hurts more. Does anyone know? Here's a picture of the tattoo.

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/93627936@N02/85133143...

Favorite Answer

I think your best bet is to go into to a studio that has a good rep for cover ups, and meed with an artist. They can give you an idea of what size/color you would need, and they might be able to come up with some sketches for you based on the kinds of tats you like. Feathers, flowers with whispy pieces, etc, might be able to incorporate the swirls from the star.

You can tattoo over scar tissue, I have a couple of friends who had scars tattooed over to hide them. They didn't say that it hurt more then their other tattoos.

• Rachel

If you close off both ends and put a line in the middle you could make some creepy looking eyes.