Why do people hate homosexuals?

i find nothing wrong with gays , why does everyone else do ?

and don't give me that "it's a sin" bullshit

Favorite Answer

"Why do (some) people hate homosexuals, same reason that a lot of people think man never walked on the moon, there are a lot of nut cases out there in the world who can't think for themselves, only have to watch the news to realise that. a hell of a lot of people in this world seem to hate a lot of things, not just gay people, with no valid reason for that hate.

I wouldn't mind so much if they had come up with this hate, and a valid reason for it, in there own mind. But the majority aren't even bright enough to do that, but instead just grab hold of someone else's hate and run with that. why do you think religion is still so popular.

People can't even come up with there own imaginary friend (frankly I don't see the point of one myself, cause there not gonna help you in this world what so ever). That is why some people hate homosexuals, along with a lot of other things in life, a very low I.Q.

• Bill

Some people hate homosexuals then some other people don't hate homosexuals but the idea. I know many people that are friends with them but may not like the ideas. A person can like a smoker even if they hate the smell of the smoke.

• Matt

people hate what they dont understand, Because gay people are some times just stereotypes of other things. I've seen plenty of black gay guys who just act like the stereotype ghetto girls, talkin and dressing and that gets on my nerves. Also they way they act, if your hanging with a guy you dont want them to act all feminine on ya, even worse talkin about how othr guys are cute, just cant relate to it. Same as rich people criticize poor people and vice versa.

Some guys hang with gay females because they act more like guys and can relate to them. If you think about it people always wrote this " bible" was so it was always changing. I doubt there was a final copy of the bible or rough draft, if you believe in jesus he says that he is love and not to judge others but lets just have these hateful christians and extremists they skip around the parts they dont like and spew their hatred

lol.. well im gay! I drive a chevy Silverado ( I know gasp) I don't drive some little ***** car ;p.. ya know how many times its been keyed with the word fag on it.. great really

some people cannot accept that there is more to love than a man and a women, and are ignorant to what love really is.

• G

They tire.

of life as it is.

The future's too short for some.

Source(s): G
  • Lynn

It is a learned prejudice. I dont either

Some people are homophobic and its really sad that there are people like that.

Because they are homophobic *******. Nothing else to it.

Gay people ruin this world and you know it !

link in the description shows everything