Yatzhek asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

Racism and anti-polonism of Jews like Debbie Schlussel - where does it come from, and why?

I've heard about Debbie Schlussel being very racist towards Polish people. When Barack Obama was apologising Poland for saying "the Polish death camps" instead of "the German Nazi death camps", she said that Obama should not apologise because he was right. What is more, she said the the Jews were killed mostly by the Polish people, not Germans!

Oh really? So why Hitler was of Germanic origin? Why Polish people were saving the Jews with the risk of losing their own lives and lives of their families? Why words like "Deutschland uber alles", "Heil Hitler" or "Arbeit macht frei" are from the German language? Why Poland was completely devastated and Polish people were called "untermensch" (sub-human)? I'm just sick when this lady says "Nazis did this", "Nazis did that" and she does not mention their German origin at all, but she's talking about Poles as the ones who "helped the Nazis (of unknown origin)".

Now this lady sais that she would never like to go to Poland, because "she might get killed by these Polish animals". What was this sl-t thinking? That after what she said, we will welcome her with love???

I also know she criticised Islam. She hates Arabs (including the Palestinians) just like she hates Polish people. She is one of the most racist people that I ever seen in my life.

It makes me wonder, that Jewish people don't like Poles, while they respect Germans alot, Germans whose ancestors did all these cruel things to their ancestors. A few days ago, the Polish tenis players, the Radwański sisters, were called "Polish scum" and "Catholic whor-s" by the Israeli crowd during the tenis match. No Israeli media were interested in this "incident". This Jewish agression towards Polish people happens all the time. And when a bunch of Polish stadium hooligans call the supporters of the opposite team "Jews", all the Polish people are automatically called "anti-semites" by the foreign media and their propaganda.

I know there are some Jews that are nice and polite, but why is this happening with accusing the Poles who suffered EXACTLY THE SAME as Jews during the WWII? Why is this woman named Debbie Schlussel so agressive as she'd like to kill all Polish people and convince everyone else to do the same?

My 4 questions:

*** Why is Debbie Schlussel doing this?

*** What is the origin of her untrue, deceitful and false accusations?

*** Where does her racist anti-Polish sentiment come from?

*** Anyone knows how did the Muslim people react on her fake accusations aimed at them?

Please read the above, then you will understand what I feel and you will be able to give me a good answer.

Thank you.

@Feivel

@The angels have the phone box.

You two are the pure examples of what I meant by this question.

My great-grandfather was hiding two Jewish families with children. The German Nazis found them, killed them all, first they killed the children, then the adults and they also killed my great-grandfather for trying to save them. It hurts me alot when some uneducated people say things like you just said. Accusing Poles for Holocaust that took place on their occupied land is like accusing Native Americans for slavery that took place on their land that was stolen from them.

Have a look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Pol...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%BBegota

ohhh. I would've forgot. You also need to see this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police

I'm truely sorry about your distorted knowledge of some historical facts.

Favorite Answer

1. Because she wants to and can.

2. She probably was raised that way.

3. From her.

4. No, I do not know.

People do what they want and say what they believe.

We're never all going to agree.

Accept it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I've heard about Debbie Schlussel being very racist towards Polish people. When Barack Obama was apologising Poland for saying "the Polish death camps" instead of "the German Nazi death camps", she said that Obama should not apologise because he was right. What is more, she...

Source(s): racism anti polonism jews debbie schlussel why: https://tr.im/7qnu8

Debbie Schlussel Racist

The human mind is oriented towards 4 instincts. Eating, Decaffeinating (this it the formal way to say "to take a sh**"), Sex, and Prejudice. As you can tell from the prefix "Pre", prejudice comes from before humans were even sapient animals. Evolutionarily speaking, it is advantageous to be racist because then you will be able to copulate more with members of your tribe (less competition) and the lower tribe (women like higher-statused men). Due to this, racism is an integral part of us. To get rid of it would be to change who we are. Either for the better (hopefully), or for the worst.

Source(s): Evolutionary Biologist by Major

To explain you question why: It is hard to be grateful when you do not like someone and hate mostly .. and Jewish have plenty to be thankful while not willing to admit. Lets face it: 1. There would be no Holocaust survivors if not for Polish help. 2. There would be no 80% of Jewish nation if Poland-Lithuania would not gave them safe-haven for 400 years.

• Feivel

Ask her.....not us.....but what is true is that non-Jewish Polish citizens helped exterminate Polish Jews

So...Polish death camps may be inaccurate but "Polish Jews rounded up and exterminated with the help of Polish non-Jews" would be very accurate.

Source(s): I am Jewish and have some Polish ancestry.
    • it is hard not to feel resentment towards Jews after being exposed to such ridiculous hostility. Should i bring up Jewish collaboration with Soviets? Many Polish people died because of that but in your narcissistic view obviously only Jewish lives matter

Another jew filth ... not surprised ...

• Wasn't Poland the country where people killed their Jewish neighbours if they managed to survive the death camps and return home?

Don't whitewash the history. It's not pretty.

Source(s): No idea who Debbie Schlussel is. Guess she isn't important enough to make the UK news.