Top ten reasons why jesus (pbuh) is not god given below,could any christian will explain please?

Reason #10 - God Can not be Born! (he is uncreated and he could not create another uncreated)

Reason #09 - There is unequivocal textual evidence

Reason #08 - No one has seen God!

Reason #07 - This was the not belief of early Christians

Reason #06 - Jesus Ate, Slept, and Prayed [start time 14:38]

Reason #05 - Jesus claimed that God's Knowledge is greater than his [start time 16:44]

Reason #04 - Jesus Explicitly states that he is not God

Reason #03 - Son of God?

Reason #02 - God does not change

Reason #01 - God is the object of Worship

If God died for 3 days then who was controlling universe for 3 days?

If you say part of Trinity died that means Jesus(pbuh) wasn't complete God and God cannot be incomplete.

Why God needs sacrifice?Can't he just forgive our sins?

Is there a greater authority than God whom he has to answer?

If you say it is for the justice then what sort of justice is this that you kill someone for someone else fault.

Best Answer

Sure.

[A] - you make things up.

[B] - your reasoning is absolutely horrible

[C] - you have an extremely poor knowledge of the subject matter

#10 - [A][C] My God is not as limited as yours. My God can do *almost anything imaginable* - including being born as a human if he wants to do so. Also: according to the Bible, Jesus' existence did NOT begin when he was born. According to the Bible, Jesus existed since before creation and ALL things were created by Jesus.

#9 - [A][C] The textual evidence *is* unequivocal: Jesus *is* God. According to the Bible, ALL things that have been created were created by, through and for Jesus.

#8 - [B][C] According to the Bible, several people saw God, including Abraham, Jacob and others.

#7 - [A][C] According to the Bible it was the belief of the first-century Christians.

#6 - [B] Completely irrelevant.

#5 - [B] As the Bible *very clearly indicates*, Jesus became "lower than the angels" "for a little while". God willingly took on human form, including *temporarily* some of the limitations that go along with it. Obviously it is ridiculous to claim that the Bible is true in one passage and false in several others just because those others do not agree with your beliefs!!!

#4 - [A][C] No such statement is recorded in the Bible.

#3 - [B] Completely irrelevant.

#2 - [B][C] According to the Bible, God changed many times in many different ways.

#1 - [B] Complete irrelevant

2) If God died for 3 days then who was controlling universe for 3 days?

According to the Bible, Jesus was dead for roughly 1 and a half days. During that time, God was still running the Universe.

3) If you say part of Trinity died that means Jesus(pbuh) wasn't complete God and God cannot be incomplete.

The trinity is never divided into "parts". By definition, the trinity is *always* united and *never* divided. That's why it's called "trinity".

4) Why God needs sacrifice?

He doesn't.

5) Can't he just forgive our sins?

Of course - but that would be foolish, wouldn't it?

6) Is there a greater authority than God whom he has to answer?

No.

- Jim, http://www.bible-reviews.com/

10. Christ Had a Dual Nature: One that is Human, & One that is Divine. It was His Humanity that was Born of the Virgin.

9. There is unequivocal textual evidence for His Divinity. Yes.

8. They haven't seen the Father or the Spirit. They have & continue to see the Son(in the Blessed Sacrament).

7. Yes it was a belief going all the way back to the early Christian Church.

6. That does not negate on His Divinity( see # 1).

5. He Claimed the Father's Knowledge to be Greater than His.

4. No He Did not. He Said He Is "I Am." When He Said that, He Equated Himself with The Father.

3. Son Of God is the Second Person Of the Holy Trinity.

2. Yes and...?

1. Again, yes and...?

The Father & the Spirit Controlled the universe.

The Trinity does not deny the Completeness Of God. Rather it glorifies in how Awesome the Power Of God Is.

The Son Answers to the Father.

It wasn't for Divine Justice that Christ Died for our sins. It was for Divine Mercy that He Died for our sins.

10 - It is not wise to tell God what he can and cannot do.

9 - The burden of proof in on you here. Give an example and we can talk.

8 - People have seen the angel of the Lord and visible manifestations of the Holy Spirit.

7 - Really? I've read much the writings of the Church Fathers and they tend to disagree with you. It did not become "official" doctrine until later on, but was clearly taught early on.

6 - Yes, he was living in an inferior role as a human being.

5 - Same as above.

4 - When? Please explain and we can talk. I won't guess your arguments for you.

3 - That is a title, see also Son of Man, Savior, Christ, Messiah, etc. Is there an argument here?

2 - God's eternal nature does not change, but he is not a frozen entity. The Bible teaches that he has been angered, that he has repented of certain things, etc.

1 - Yes, and Jesus was worshiped. He never told anyone that it was wrong to do so.

Death is likened unto sleep. 3 parts of one, Seed tree spirit of the tree . The seed the father the start of everything, The tree the body of the tree its flesh the offspring of the seed. The spirit the knowledge of the tree its wisdom . You can cut the top of the tree off but from the root it will renew again . All are different but all are the same the word of the tree . God is the word the word is spirit the word made flesh. As the father so is the son for he is the flesh of all things the father the word of all things the spirit the wisdom and the knowledge of all things.

reason #2 God 'does not' exchange, God 'does' exchange. reason #8 no one has 'seen' God at any time, and lived, for human beings are as quickly as appointed to flavor death and then The Resurrection; The Angels continually see the Face of the father because of the fact the particular photograph and the likeness of The residing God which became The Son as One With God for I continually do what Pleases Him and that i decide in accordance with What I pay attention and the only which Comes from Above Is particularly and speaks of what He has seen and heard. the only which comes from below speaks as one from below. {The Son in humbled humanesque variety.}

ONE is enough for me:

It is certain that, in spite of the popularity of such concepts in the false religions surrounding them, the faithful Jewish people and prophets of the old testament never accepted a three-in-one god. It is true that the unfaithful among the Israelites often borrowed pagan gods, pagan customs, and pagan concepts (including Baal and Astare)

and added them to their God-given religion. But there is no record (scriptural or secular) of a trinity concept even among them.

Historians who study ancient religions know, these doctrines and myths like trinity are derivations of the original ancient Babylonian and Egyptian versions of various divinities with different names applied to them.

Babylonians worshipped a moon-god, a sun-god, and a goddess of fertility and war. And there were many other trinity of gods--this is and was disgusting to Jehovah. AND Jesus is not God, he is the son of God.

“ Jehovah is a powerful warrior. Jehovah is his name.” Exodus 15:3

"I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else." (Isaiah 42:8)

Deuteronomy 6:4 reads: “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah”—not three in one.

Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Matthew 28:19 “Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit.” 1+1+1= 3

John 14:28 and 31 "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am... 31 But for the world to know that I love the Father, I am doing just as the Father has commanded me to do."

John 17:3 KJV 3 “ And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”

John 17:11 NKJV “Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, in that they may be one as We are.”

1 Timothy 2:5 There is ONE GOD and ONE MEDIATOR between God and Men; The MAN Christ Jesus.…” Holy spirit is Jehovah’s active force that He uses to accomplish his will.

The reason the Bible does not clearly teach the Trinity doctrine is simple: It is not a Bible teaching. Had God been a Trinity, he would surely have made it clear so that Jesus and his disciples could have taught it to others. And that vital information would have been included in God’s inspired Word. It would not have been left to imperfect men to struggle with centuries later. (Watchtower 11/1/91 p.23) 

Acts 7:55, 56 reports that Stephen was given a vision of heaven in which he saw “Jesus standing at God’s right hand.” But he made no mention of seeing the holy spirit. (See also Revelation 7:10; 22:1, 3.) 

The New Catholic Encyclopedia admits: “The majority of N[ew] T[estament] texts reveal God’s spirit as something, not someone; this is especially seen in the parallelism between the spirit and the power of God.” (1967, Vol. XIII, p. 575)

Therefore, as you can see from the Bible, Jesus always put Jehovah God in first place. He always obeyed him and remained faithful until death. Perhaps this will help you:

Trinity http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/11019...

hi there.

aww dude this is the same list that pops up here all the time.

most of them can be demolished by one simple scripture.

Philippians 2

5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God,

did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

7 rather, he made himself nothing

by taking the very nature of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

8 And being found in appearance as a man,

he humbled himself

by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place

and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

he was god but he emptied himself and came in the form of a bond servant.

therefore, what you claim is a reason he is not god is in fact what we're expecting to see according to this scripture.

and who are you to tell god what he can and cannot do? are you higher than god???

PBUH = my favorite sandwich. Peanut Butter Under Ham. I don't believe JC is god either. But he articulated the greatest ethic of all time: Love one another. The definition of "cult" is the worship of a leader over his message. Doesn't that sound like Christianity.

10- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man.

#9- So say you; the Bible says otherwise.

#8- Many, many people say Jesus Christ, God!

#7- False statement.

#6- Yes, He is fully Man and and fully God.

#5- Too long to explain here.

#4- He explicitly states He IS God. Do not cherry-pick only parts of verses to force them to agree with you.

#3- Yes.

#2- Yes, you are correct here.

#1- Amen! One GOD in Three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

If you ever read the Old Testament, sacrifice is required throughout the scriptures. Isaac (you would say Ishmael), animals, grain offerings, the blood of animals. Always there have been sacrifices. But all human efforts are insufficient and futile to GOD Who is Mighty, Eternal, Omniscent, Omnipresent, All-Powerful, All-Merciful, All-Loving, among many other. Only GOD Himself can provide satisfaction to His Justice and His Wrath. We are puny, powerless, pathetic and full of ourselves if we think we can do enough rituals, enough good works to offer to GOD in the hopes that He will accept these sad efforts. The Good News (Gospel) is that GOD loves us so much that He sent His ONLY Son, Jesus Christ, to earth to die as the ultimate sacrifice to the Father for our sins. If we believe on Jesus Christ as our Savior and ask Jesus to live in our hearts, the Holy Spirit lives within us and we are assured of eternity as children of GOD. And that is the Good News of the Gospel!

As for justice, it is the loving justice of GOD Whose Justice comes at His Sacrifice, at His design, as His Plan for us because He loves us more than anyone (mom, husband, whoever) can love us- even more then we can love ourselves. If you believe that GOD is All-Powerful, then how can you limit Him and say He cannot do what He has done?? Who are you to define Who GOD is and what He has done and what He may do in the future? How can you, if you believe in GOD, put Him in a very small box of your own human design?

Jesus is both GOD and man; His Human side died but GOD did not; and He rose to life eternal after 3 days. So GOD never died. And GOD was never 'incomplete'.

Thanks for the many questions. Read the Gospel of John in a Christian Bible in order to better understand.

Humans all have personal names. Wouldn’t it be reasonable for God to have a name? Having and using personal names is a vital part of human friendships. Should it be different when it comes to our friendship with God?

In the Bible, God says: “I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:8) Although he also has many titles, such as “God Almighty,” “Sovereign Lord,” and “Creator,” he honors his worshippers by inviting them to address him by his personal name.—Genesis 17:1; Acts 4:24; 1 Peter 4:19.

Many translations of the Bible contain God’s personal name at Exodus 6:3. That passage says: “I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty, but as respects my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.”

Jehovah is a rendering of God’s name in English that has been used for centuries. While many scholars prefer the spelling “Yahweh,” Jehovah is the form of the name that is most widely recognized. The first part of the Bible was written not in English but in Hebrew, a language that is read from right to left. In that language, the divine name appears as four consonants, יהוה. Those four Hebrew characters—transliterated YHWH—are known as the Tetragrammaton.

Jesus is his son :)

Source(s): jw.org