Bonzo
Bonzo asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Does America think that the GOP is Out of Touch and Too Extreme?

Favorite Answer

These days the GOP is just one step to the left of the Taliban.

• ?

Yes, the polls reflect that.

And the message gets worse for the extremist Tea Party:

-the trend of marginalization of the GOP continues. Today 52% may think the GOP is too extreme, tomorrow it will be at 55% and climbing.

-minorities are growing as a % of our population and the GOP continues to conduct wars against them

-worse [from a GOP point of view], social extremists are dying off. In 20 years you will be able to identify lots of social conservatives, in the cemetery.

• ?

On some issues yes. I think if the GOP would back off on abortion and gay rights they would be the majority party for the next 50 years. The problem is the religious right has a lot of power in the GOP. They have pushed us into an extreme position on social issues and it turns off voters who would otherwise vote republican.

First of all.

Where in the f*ck have you been.

And secondly...Yes, I do think that the GOP is out of touch. First of all, they politically assasinated Ron Paul who was the candidate all reasonable Americans wanted. He stuck true to what a Conservative was.

Family values and integrity, an appreciation for advancing through your years,m not instant entitlement as so many children have perceived as the "State of the Union" lately

The way they elimnate votes by excommunicating the Gay community and super dyke bychz by not supporting their nonsense is literally irrelevant.

Obama has single handedly campaigned a garbage presidency with a fetus stained gay rights flag. And that's not hating. It's just pointing out how the Constitution has been shat upon.

IF the GOP cares about America as I know they MUST. Then they MUST put Rand Paul on the front lines. We missed our chance with Ross Perot, we lost it with Ron Paul and Johnson, let's not lose it with Rand.

Seriously, where you been? Libtards have been takin the joint over.

Source(s): Libertarian

You bet look at the kooks invited to CPzaC all loonies

• Rob

Both parties are completely and out of touch with reality...And if they aren't, they are playing like it--either that or too busy pandering to special interests groups and lobbying to secure their next official term.

Too extreme? Yes. Simply by not enforcing the laws. This country needs a revolution to save the Constitution and impliment the principles of our original founding fathers.

They sure don't want to be socialists. Other than that, I don't know why we should keep half of Mexico. I don't know what is so radical about women paying for their own contration. I don't know what is so radical about wanting the private sector to be able to grow so people could have their lives back. Out of touch with what? People who want legal pot?

I don't get how Obama seems "in touch" with average people. He is very elitist. He doesn't have a clue what people are going through because he lives it up, mingles with Hollywood, and is very much a cult of personality. What has he done to get the economy rolling? Nothing. I consider him out of touch.

Yes and yes

The majority of Americans do, yes.

• Absolutely and the polls reflect it. And the last election reflects it. Time to wake up.