Choose: Kate Gosselin, Kendra Wilkinson or a semi-gelatinous canned ham?

Choose wisely.

Favorite Answer

I'm gonna go with the semi-gelatinous canned ham. I don't need to tie a board to myass, so I don't fall in, when I eat out a ham.

Source(s): cavernous

I don't know who the first two are, but I do know a place where the semi gelatinous canned ham runs free on the open plain, which is a relief considering they were nearly hunted to extinction just 100 years ago.

We certainly have an fixation with semi-gelatinous canned hams, don't we?

Kendra for the win Alex!

Choose for what? Death? Beating to death with the semi-gelatinous canned ham?

Source(s): Kendra. *Cries*

Hands Down the Gelatinous Canned Ham with Extra Gelatin Please !....Canned Ham is HOT Kitty !...You really Know How to turn a Girl On !...

You know a canned ham could get lost in those women, no lube needed.

I'll take the savory ham in all of it's tight freshness.

Source(s): How's that for wisdom??

I'll have to take the ham. I've already got a pineapple and some cloves, and they make the ham...oooh, la-la. But the girls claim to be allergic to the fruit, and I couldn't get the cloves into their skin worth a damn.

Even though I'm a vegetarian, I'll take the ham.

I watched this episode of Wife Swap with my 11 year old. Do you remember when my 11 year old was six? I've been here for too long. Considering I watch Wife Swap I am not really surprised that I still find yahoo answers entertaining, you know what they say about feeble minds.

I take the ham