Ps3 vs Xbox 360 gaming only.?

Ok to start, I've had ps1 and ps2 I hated the original Xbox, but as for ps3 vs 360 I think the Xbox is better, forget paying for multiplayer, blu ray ect, lets focus on gaming alone. What do you ps3 lot think? A lot of 360 users were ps1 & ps2 players like my self, are there any ps3 users that favouird original... show more Ok to start, I've had ps1 and ps2 I hated the original Xbox, but as for ps3 vs 360 I think the Xbox is better, forget paying for multiplayer, blu ray ect, lets focus on gaming alone. What do you ps3 lot think? A lot of 360 users were ps1 & ps2 players like my self, are there any ps3 users that favouird original Xbox over ps2? I have both consoles (ps3, 360) but although I don't like to say it I do think the 360 is better than ps3, so to all you ps3 users, what is your honest oppinion? And do you have both consoles? Witch console do think will be the best next time( ps4/720) round? I think ps4.
So I'm not looking to start console wars, just to hear opinions on what ps3 users genuinely think about their console ( that I was so let down by) and the Xbox 360