Is it appropiate to send pictures to jail?

My husband is in Harris County Jail. Im pregnant and just found out we're expecting a little girl. Can I send him the ultrasound pictures that show the baby is a girl? Or is that not appropiate for jail?

Favorite Answer

you can send any kind of pictures to jail as long as its not nude pictures or gang affiliated pictures. I'm sure he would appreciate that very much as gel is a cold lonely place.

Source(s): been to jail

I would have to say no because the guards that check the incoming mail may view that as something bad. The best thing I can suggest is to either call and find out or if you're able to. when you go visit him take the photo with you & show it to the guard on duty. I think your husband will be EXCITED to know that.

After staring at them chasing in the final tournament, i do no longer think of they'll make even one hundred thirty. yet i'm hoping, they win the tournament. Edit: rather of sending RCB to detention center, take Vijay Mallya to the staggering of UB city and supply him a push. Edit: Ryder makes yet another duck!!! properly, too many ducks are no longer reliable for his well-being. Edit: i don't understand what share thugs he would have employed to keep away from such issues from taking place. he's a liquor baron. The 'try team' back into action. And Kallis is out. RCB -19/2 Edit: Make it 3 down. impressive capture via Ravi Teja to brush aside Uthappa.

the guards or whoever checks the mail will take the pictures out before handing him the letter.

Source(s): sent pics to a friend in jail once and thats what happened

sounds fine.