Hard drive access sharing?

I have 2 computers running windows 7. One is my laptop and the other is a desktop. I want to be able to access everything on the internal hard drive of the desktop from my laptop and have full editing permissions(delete, write, save, etc...) while not allowing the desktop to access my laptop. Is this possible and... show more I have 2 computers running windows 7. One is my laptop and the other is a desktop. I want to be able to access everything on the internal hard drive of the desktop from my laptop and have full editing permissions(delete, write, save, etc...) while not allowing the desktop to access my laptop. Is this possible and how do I do it?
Update: I set it to sharing allowed, and I can look through and copy from the files, but I can't use my laptop to delete them or add to them through windows homegroup and/or network and sharing center. Is that possible?