Should i let my sister and her son move in?

My sister has to move out of our mothers house because our mothers landlord said shes only allowed up to three people in the apt. My sister has no where to go she broke the rules at other family members houses and they wont allow her to move back in. Im pretty much her last resort. she wont go live with her sons... show more My sister has to move out of our mothers house because our mothers landlord said shes only allowed up to three people in the apt. My sister has no where to go she broke the rules at other family members houses and they wont allow her to move back in. Im pretty much her last resort. she wont go live with her sons father because there are some issues there. (some one in his household is touching her son in inappropriate ways). I know its gonna be a struggle trying to support her till she gets a job in my town. I did set up ground rules for her.
1. has to be looking for a job till she gets one.
2. No guys over the house when me or my bf are not home
3. she has to clean the house for rent till she gets a legit job.
3. Her son has to be her top priority
4. Save to get her own apt.
If she breaks any of the rules shes out of the house no if ands or buts. i love her but she has got to grow up.
My boyfriend thinks its gonna be a huge problem but i really don't think its gonna be that bad. We are her last resort. and besides we helped his Father out by having him live with us. Yes it was a big headache but he was an alcoholic we stay with him for a year and a half but we were not his last resort. he also kept breaking all the rules other family members set for him so they got fed up with him and kicked him out. He finally moved in with his daughter and her family and now hes doing great no alcohol he follows the rules. She was his last resort and i think he realized that. I think that's why hes doing so well now. I think that its a very similar situation with my sister. we are her last resort. I think shes gonna realize that and get her life together. shes going to be 3 hours away from Philadelphia where she has friends and people who would get her into trouble. Here she won't know anybody she wont have that influence to break the rules.

My thinking is she never disrespected me and she's family has no where else to go and we did help out my boyfriends dad for a year and a half.

my boyfriends thinking is shes gonna break all the rules and leave us with her son just because of her past history.

I dont want to have to choose between my boyfriend and my sister i just need some one elses opinion on this. Please help or help me come up with a solution that will work.