Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

i am sexually attracted to trees but i also like humans but i dont want to go to therapy?

its really weird but i cant see a therapist or say anything b/c people will think im crazy but i do get sexually aroused by trees but i also like humans but should i see a therapist

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike G
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Talk about "getting wood".

• 3 years ago

Sexual Attraction To Trees

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i am sexually attracted to trees but i also like humans but i dont want to go to therapy?

its really weird but i cant see a therapist or say anything b/c people will think im crazy but i do get sexually aroused by trees but i also like humans but should i see a therapist

Source(s): sexually attracted trees humans dont therapy: https://shortly.im/BqAbW
  • 6 years ago

They shouldnt judge you if they care about you. I'd see a therapist even though it's not a big deal you'll get approval from a professional that alot of people have this, it's called 'dendrophilia' so you are not the only 1. They wont judge you. Touch wood.lol, (pun intended) :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Trololol

• 7 years ago

Not to be mean but why trees? There everywhere? I dont understand. Go to a sex therpist

• 7 years ago

You should definitely see a therapist..that is not right.. they have probably heard some pretty crazy things anyway so I wouldn't worry about that part

• 7 years ago

hey, there's nothing wrong with that, don't listen to the others. it's a valid sexuality, liking objects or people. you can talk to a therapist, they will help you figure things out, don't worry.

• Adolf4 years agoReport

Trees aren't objects, their living things

• Eva
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/I1WGP

I am not attracted in that way because I cannot stand the sight of sap.

• 7 years ago

Just go in the woods and have sex with a tree...its that easy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.